What is The Prospect Trust?
The Prospect Trust is a Multi Academy Trust; an exempt charity whose main purpose is to enable strategic collaboration between educational organisations in order to maintain and improve standards.
The Prospect Trust is the dynamo at the core of an effective, efficient educational hub; supporting, enabling and driving excellence in all our academies.
Our aim is to provide outstanding education within a family of local academies, focusing clearly on excellent, innovative teaching, learning and pastoral care for learners of all abilities.
- Partnership: working together we can deliver better, and more effectively, than working alone
- Restless: the current state is never good enough
- Trust: open and transparent in everything we do
- Quality: aspire to be the best in everything we do
- Enable closer working within Trust academies to maximise the value of our combined physical and human resources
- Embed and grow a collaborative culture which will improve the educational prospects of the pupils and students in our community
- Deliver improved progression opportunities and smoother cliff edges at the transition points between primary, secondary and tertiary phases
- Utilise experience and talent from within the Trust to raise aspirations, ambition and achievement
- Provide a dynamic, innovative approach to raising standards and performance locally
- Inspire a new generation of teachers by establishing a teaching school whilst providing professional development opportunities which are second to none